Meet your perfect match
Looking to meet new people in the North West? Sick of judging people by a picture on a dating website/mobile app? Well look no further we specialise in running the most successful speed dating events. Speed dating is a great way to meet lots of single people face-to-face. Nothing beats face-to-face chemistry, which is why our events are so popular.
Join The Fun
Come and have fun meeting like-minded singles during multiple dates in one night. The events are held in stylish venues across the North West and are split into different age categories to increase the chances of people having more in common. Our hosts are professional and friendly with years of experience. They will put you at ease to ensure everyone has a relaxed, enjoyable evening.
Make The Time
Nowadays the crazy pace of life means we pass a lot of people every day but rarely stop and interact with new people. When was the last time you spoke to someone on your commute to work?! Our singles events are the best way to meet new people as everyone is in the same boat – approachable, friendly and flirty. What have you got to lose? Try one of our events today – you never know who you might meet!
What Happens On The Night
Speed Dating is not a dating agency – we simply arrange a venue and invite up to 20 single people of both sexes to come along and meet new people. At an event you will enjoy a totally new dating experience in a venue booked exclusively for our use. Here’s how it works:
- Prior to event, we will email you details of where and what time the event will be held.
- On arrival registration takes place, you will be given a badge (with your first name and table number on it) and a score card. We will also ask what contact details you are happy to give out to matches e.g email address, mobile number etc.
- You all have time to get a drink to settle any nerves.
- Your host will give a short welcome and brief description. Feel free to ask any questions you have.
- Each table has a number displayed on it. The gentleman and lady wearing this number will start seated on that table.
- A bell will ring to signify the start of your 4 minute date.
- On the score card you will note the person’s number you are dating and their name.
- Another bell will ring at the end of the 4 minute date.
- You must write a comment to the score card to remind you of who they are after the date and tick yes or no to a match.
- The ladies will remain seated, whilst the men will rotate from one table to the next table after spending 4 minutes in the company of each person. Your host will signal when it is time to move on.
- There will be a couple of bar breaks during the night to recharge your batteries!
- At the end of the event we will take in everyone’s score sheet.
- You are then free to stay and enjoy the venue and chat with people from the event as the bar will be open until late.
- In the next few days we will email you any matches along with the contact details they are willing to provide.
- It is then up to you to get in touch with each other if you so wish.
- Please let us know of any reviews or success stories you have with us.
What do you have to lose?
Register now and who knows – you could meet your perfect match!